Top coated silver matte OPP with anti-fingerprint and anti-scuff properties.
To be laminated on paper or board.
We recommend a trial run to determine an optimal process:
- Offset UV.
- Traditional offset with fast dry inks.
- Digital HP Indigo.
- Screen print.
- Good scuff resistance.
- Anti-fingerprint properties.
- Excellent ink adhesion, no further coatings necessary to protect the inks.
- The film surface is glueable and stampable.
- The film surface offers a sensation of luxury and exclusivity.
Key handling recommendations
- The lamination temperature recommended 185 – 215 degrees Fahrenheit depending on the production speed. The recommended temperature range allows the optimal bonding adhesion. Higher temperatures may cause optical problems on the film surface.
- The heating roll on the laminator must be free of defects, since these may be transmitted or copied to the film surface.
- The top coat adheres to UV and fast dry offset inks. We recommend previous trial to ensure that the process conditions are optimal.